100 % +/- 5% compatible UNIX C compiler for IBM ATs.

Samuel B. Bassett samlb at well.UUCP
Fri Oct 21 16:19:42 AEST 1988

In article <17311 at adm.ARPA> marco at concour.concordia.cdn (Marco Zelada) writes:
>	If there is anyone out there that can point me to a PC C
>compiler that will be as compatible to the UNIX C compiler as possible, I
>would very much appreciate it.

I have used the Power C package from Mix (the ~$50 one advertized in BYTE,
Computer Language, DDJ, etc) to work on a medium-sized (~2000 line) filter
package at home.  The code compiles identically under Power C and cc on
the Sun workstations at work (4.2 BSD).
	Can't get much more compatible  :-)

(I didn't try anything too fancy, however . . . )
--
Sam'l Bassett -- Semantic Engineering for fun & profit.
34 Oakland Ave., San Anselmo  CA  94960;               DDD:  (415) 454-7282