))))) WANTED : visual spell checker (((((

Andy Pitts andy at rbdc.UUCP
Fri Oct 7 18:20:35 AEST 1988

In article <449 at mrsvr.UUCP> ssa at mrsvr.UUCP (6607) writes:

>	Does any one have the source (or SUN executable) for a visual spell
>checker, similar to the "vspell" program that is available on the STORE for
>the unixpc?

Vspell from The Store can probably be ported to the Sun with no trouble.
It is a shell script and should execute without trouble.  It does call a
small C program (inspell.c) but the source is included in the package from
The Store.  It seems to me that all you need to do is get the vspell script,
compile inspell.c and it should run.

--
Andy Pitts andy at rbdc.UUCP  : "The giant Gorf was hit in  one eye  by a stone,
bakerst!rbdc!andy          : and that eye  turned  inward  so  that it looked