uucp working on *anyone's* Altos???

Hans Korneder korn at altger.UUCP
Thu Oct 27 01:40:21 AEST 1988

In article <743 at wsccs.UUCP> terry at wsccs.UUCP (Every system needs one) writes:
>UUCP on "multidrop" boards:
>

>	Note that you should not use a "multidrop" board, as it will not
>allow you to have both callin and callout on the same port at all.
I'm using a Modem on a Multidrop-board.
It works quite fine for Dialin/Dialout.
(I have to admit: I had to correct uuset a bit to make it work...)

> ... Altos won't talk to me.  Sheesh. :-(.
Too bad.
Talk to us!

--
Hans Korneder                            SNAILMAIL: Altos Computer Systems
UUCP: korn at altger.uucp                              Wuermstrasse 55