Help with tip

Larry Keryc larry at hulkster.UUCP
Mon Oct 17 01:48:09 AEST 1988

Hi!

I need some help in communicating to Dialcomm and Lexis.
I'm using tip and I am able to establish a link to the
services.  However, both services need id and terminal
information entered.  What I would like to do, is pass that
information in a script so the users do not have to enter
the info each time.  This is currently being done with the
user's PCs.

I tried playing with the CM entry in /etc/remote but didn't
have much luck.  I'm working on a 4.3 system.  Any help or
different ideas would be appreciated.

E-mail or post!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

--

               Larry Keryc - Systems Engineering Consultant
       NBI, Inc   6 Becker Farm Road  Roseland, New Jersey  07068
                 rutgers!hulkster!larry    201-533-1999