OMTI Harddrive Controller

Warren Razzaboni wr at masscomp.UUCP
Tue Oct 25 02:02:10 AEST 1988

I have a small problem.. I have the OMTI Esdi controller for the IBM PC and can
no get it to work properly. I have the following equiptment installed:

	1. DTK 6/1O Mhz Motherboard
	2. Vega Video 7 Vga Card
	3. 2OO watt PS
	4. 512K RAM
	5. DTK BIOS

The problem is this, It will not recognize the 1.2 Meg floppy and  I know I
have the cables and jumpers all correct cause they work with the wd1OO7 WAH
ESDI Controller just fine...The It does not recognize the hard drive correctly,
However it does reconize it....PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you in advance.....Warren Razzaboni