Why?

Dan Ehrlich ehrlich at shire.cs.psu.edu
Mon Oct 31 07:29:40 AEST 1988

Why has IBM still not installed the UCB Time Fixes into AOS 4.3?  It
gets pretty boring watching libc and half of the utilities recompile
every time that a new release of AOS hits the streets.  If I weren't
paranoid, I might assume they are trying to make my life difficult in
the hope that I would start running AIX.  Have faith, I only believe
in the 'one true UNIX' from Berkeley. :-)

Dan Ehrlich <ehrlich at shire.cs.psu.edu> | Disclaimer: The opinions expressed are
The Pennsylvania State University      | my own, and should not be attributed
Department of Computer Science         | to anyone else, living or dead.
University Park, PA   16802            |