Unix for transputers?

Klaus Kusche K312240%AEARN.BITNET at cunyvm.cuny.edu
Sun Oct 30 17:17:02 AEST 1988

Dear Unix mailing list!

Do you know of any Unix implementations or Unix look-alikes ("walks like
Unix, talks like Unix") on transputers (multi-transputer systems of
coarse!)? By what companies? On what machines? Any experiences using
these things for every-day real-world work? How many of the Unix goodies
(utilities) included? Windowing interfacte etc.?

I know the existance of Helios, Idris, and something by Cogent research,
but there should be more!

I'm not on the Unix list, so please respond directly to me, not by
postings on the list!!!

Klaus Kusche
Research Institute for Symbolic Computation
University of Linz
Austria (Europe)

Bitnet: K312240 at AEARN
Arpa: K312240%AEARN.BITNET at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU