uucp working on *anyone's* Altos???

Roger A. Cornelius rac at jc3b21.UUCP
Wed Oct 5 11:59:15 AEST 1988

Does anyone out there have uucp running on an Altos?  I work
for a parent company that also owns a VAR which sells Altos and
their own software package for the medical industry.  We have not
been able to get uucp working reliably on any of the Altos
models.  1086, 2086, Series 2000, etc.  We've had better luck with
the newer 2000's, but it still doesn't work well enough to be
usable.  Altos has been no help at all.

If anyone out there can be of any help, or just give me some
suggestions, I'd appreciate it.  I'll be glad to give you more
detailed information if you need it.

Thanks,
Roger Cornelius