DG211 termcap wanted

David A Rasmussen dave at csd4.milw.wisc.edu
Fri Sep 30 00:27:27 AEST 1988

I have a user who has a Data General dg211 terminal, and no manual.
He says it has a switch for dg211/ansi. I suggested he use the ansi
mode and he says it doesn't look right. Furthermore he uses it at work
so it's kinda hard for me to play with it.

Anyone have a termcap entry for one of these and maybe, just maybe, able to
send me a list of its dipswitch settings, etc?

Dave Rasmussen c/o Computing Services Division @ U of WI - Milwaukee
Internet: dave at csd4.milw.wisc.edu  Uucp: uwvax!uwmcsd1!uwmcsd4!dave {o,o}
Csnet:	  dave%uwmcsd4 at uwm	   Bellnet: +1 (414) 229-5133        \u/
ICBM: 43 4 58 N/ 87 55 52 W  Usnail: Box 413 EMS E380, Milw WI 53201