ksh for DOS 3.x

rja rja at edison.GE.COM
Thu Sep 29 22:34:05 AEST 1988

The header says it all.  I'd really like to run ksh on my IBM AT rather
than the MS_DOS shell.  I've heard that there is a ksh that will run
either as a replacement for command.com or perhaps on top of it.  I'm
locked into DOS software, so UNIX V/286 won't help here.

I'n using Allen Holub's 'sh'-like shell on top of command.com already but
would rather be using something more like ksh.  The ability to purchase
sources would be an added bonus.

Please reply by mail and if interest warrants, I'll summarise to the net.
I've cross-posted to the unix & att groups since folks who read those are
more likely to also be using unix-like shells on top of DOS.