Troff to PostScript translators

Jos Vos jos at idca.tds.PHILIPS.nl
Tue Sep 27 17:44:07 AEST 1988

In article <346 at illian.UUCP> darylm at illian.UUCP (Daryl V. McDaniel) writes:
>Recently several people have asked if there translators to go from troff
>(ditroff) to PostScript.  I know of several; I am sure that there are more.
>
>[... stuff deleted (all commercial available translators) ... ]
>comp.sources.unix	The USENET Archives

That was TPSCRIPT (5 parts).

We did compile it (System V) and use it with DWB 2.0 from AT&T.
It works excellent and at this moment we don't need more: there is also
a PostScript program to obtain a shell script (!) with font information
back from the LaserWriter.

In fact, we did not have *any* problems with tpscript -
only with the DWB software itself :-)

--
-- ######   Jos Vos   ######   Internet   jos at idca.tds.philips.nl   ######
-- ######             ######   UUCP         ...!mcvax!philapd!jos   ######