C listing generator

Tom Chmara tpc at leibniz.UUCP
Sat Sep 17 03:54:44 AEST 1988

We're looking at doing some fairly low-level hacking without benefit of
a UNIX O/S underneath us.  Ergo, some nice listings (with information like
offsets to procedures, formal parameter lists, addresses corresponding to
each line of C code) would be particularly useful.  Does anyone know of
a tool (either public domain or for $$$) that can do this?  Is there
already something in the UNIX grab bag of treats that I've missed?
Please respond by mail or by posting; I'll summarize to the net if
I get any responses that aren't already posted...
	Thanks...
		---tpc---

--
I am sole owner of the above opinions. Licensing inquiries welcome.