Driver design manual from ATT for 3b2...

Jeff Bowles bowles at lll-crg.llnl.gov
Thu Sep 15 23:37:00 AEST 1988

In article <2253 at cadovax.UUCP> mitchell at cadovax.UUCP (Mitchell Lerner) writes:
>Does anybody know how I can get the Driver Design Guide for 3b2s from
>ATT?  I called them and they don't know what I am talking about.  I
>guess I need to tell them the select code but I don't know it.

I might be wrong, but I believe that the DDriver Design Guide was
proprietary and available only to source license customers and certain
others under contract only.

But you can order the "Driver Development Guide" (select code 307-191)
and the "Driver Reference Manual" (select code 307-192) if you're willing
to pay the $100-150 for them. They contain most of the information from
the Driver Design Guide, no contract required.

	Jeff Bowles