UNIX file system hardening reference?

Kral braun at drivax.UUCP
Fri Apr 28 04:27:55 AEST 1989

In article <284 at foobar.hf.intel.com: fenk at foobar.hf.intel.com (John Fenk)
writes:
:I am looking for a pointer to information on the changes that were made
:to UNIX to increase the reliability of the file system...
:I think that this was done in System V Release 3.0, but
:I'm not sure, maybe it was System V Release 2.  If you know of a paper on
:the subject would you please reply.

I would also be interested.  In fact, I am currently looking for any papers
written on the Unix file system (in addition to those included with the BSD
distribution).

--
kral 	408/647-6112			...amdahl!drivax!braun
"To surrender is to remain in the hands of barbarians for the rest of my life;