book on Korn-shell

Steve Scott sscott at camdev.UUCP
Wed Apr 19 06:07:32 AEST 1989

In article <1026 at gmdzi.UUCP> valder at gmdzi.UUCP (Wilhelm Valder) writes:
>I would appreciate if someone out there could complete the
>following information (at least point out the publishers):
>
>Horris I. Bolsky; David G. Korn
>The Korn Shell Command and Programming Language

Wilhelm,

The book is "The Korn Shell Command and Programming Language" by
Morris I. Bolsky and David G. Korn.  The publisher is Prentice-Hall
and the ISBN is 0-13-516972-0

Hope this helps.  by the way, I have the book and I think that it
is quite good!

--
Steve Scott            UUCP: {killer|texbell}!camdev!sscott
Motorola, Inc.         Telephone : 1-817-232-6317