book on Korn-shell

Wilhelm Valder valder at gmdzi.UUCP
Tue Apr 18 17:28:08 AEST 1989

Some weeks (months) ago someone in the net proposed a book concerning
the Korn-shell.  Unfortunately, the article contained no information
about the publishers, so that our librarians are not able to locate
the book. I would appreciate if someone out there could complete the
following information (at least point out the publishers):

Horris I. Bolsky; David G. Korn
The Korn Shell Command and Programming Language

Thanks in advance,
		Willi Valder

--
Wilhelm Valder
	German National Research Laboratory for Computer Science (GMD)