C shell debugger

srini ncsrini at ndsuvax.UUCP
Sat Apr 15 03:12:53 AEST 1989

Hello.
I am posting this again as I couldn't find it in the net after the first time.

 I have just completed writing a debugger for C shell programs which
 supports some debugging facilities. Ironically, I do not have much
 experience in writing C shell programs. I am looking for some
 C shell programs/scrripts which I can use to test my debugger.
 The facilities supported by this debugger include:
  -editing errors interactively.
  -tracing variables
  -examining the values of variables at a break point.
  -stepwise execution
  -break point setting

 I would likke to know the usefulness of this debugger with respect to
 programmming in C shell. The verbose and the echo variables are still
 in effect. I modified the C shell source to incorporate these facilities.
 It runs on a 4.3 BSD Unix.

 Your help will be greatly appreciated.

 Thanks.
 Srini.

Srini Subramanian      North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND  58105
  UUCP:                ...!uunet!ndsuvax!ncsrini
  BITNET:              ncsrini at ndsuvax.bitnet
  INTERNET:            ncsrini at plains.NoDak.edu