HDB UUCP Problem

Jon McCown jdm1 at eds1.UUCP
Sat Apr 1 07:08:01 AEST 1989

I have a Convergent SPC/200 (CTIX/SVR3) w/ HoneyDanBer UUCP
and have been receiving messages from uudemon.cleanup (I believe)

cp: cannot create cklock
chown: WARNING cannot change cklock
ln: cklock and cklock1 are identical

Could someone enlighten me as to the possible causes of this?
I have been unable to locate any lock files by those names and
the UUCP related files/directories SEEM TO BE in their proper
places and permissions.  I have been running all uu related crons
with -x9 which has increased my mail volume (but not my under-
standing of the problem)

It is entirely likely that I have done something to offend the
uudemon (or his spawn..:-) but I can't seem to find out how.
If anyone can tell me where cklock(s) live and what perms they
need I would be much obliged

J. D. McCown
...psuvax1!eds1!jdm1

--
J.D. McCown - RCSG Director - Senate of Pennsylvania - psuvax1!eds1!jdm1
I disclaim it all, no I never said anything.  Even if I did say anything the