SCO XENIX MAIL

Dave Shevett shevett at mccc.UUCP
Thu Apr 6 07:15:12 AEST 1989

In article <13472 at steinmetz.ge.com> davidsen at crdos1.UUCP (bill davidsen) writes:
>In article <322 at tcistl2.UUCP> sccm at tcistl2.UUCP (Mason) writes:
>| Can anyone shed a little light on how to direct output from sco's xenix
>| mail to any printer other than the "default" printer ?
>
>  Run a decent mailer like mush.
>
>  I'm not be a smart-ass, it's just much easier to run a smart mail
>program than to fight with the standard mail.

If I remember my SCO properly, (last version I was running was something like
2.1.x) the mailer was very close to 'mailx', a mighty powerful mailer in
itself.  'mush' seems a lot of work to pile onto a Xenix box when the built
in mailer is pretty good.

| Dave Shevett   ~----------------------~    Labyrinth II BBS    |
| W. Trenton, NJ | Have you made your   | ...!mccc!labii!shevett |
| (609) 883-9352 | saving throw today?  |  --------------------  |
|   1200/2400    ~----------------------~ 3b1ish and proud of it |