Future at Berzerkeley

The Grey Wolf greywolf at unisoft.UUCP
Wed Apr 5 14:11:20 AEST 1989

In article <9957 at smoke.BRL.MIL> gwyn at brl.arpa (Doug Gwyn (VLD/VMB) <gwyn>) writes:
>In article <4814 at macom1.UUCP> larry at macom1.UUCP (Larry Taborek) writes:
>> [ a question regarding (more or less) since Berkeley has been paying
>> license fees to AT&T for portions of their code, will the reverse hold
>> true for AT&T WRT Berkeley? ]
>
> [ Doug is sure that everything is taken care of ]
>

>The implied accusation of theft that lies behind your questions
>is, to the best of my knowledge (and I do have some inside
>knowledge) unfounded and demands an apology.

Oh, and who are you to decide that it demands an apology, let alone to decide
that he was making an accusation of theft?  It looked to me like he was
just curious about how things were going to be arranged.

The fact that you work at a military organisation for the Good Ol' U S of A
doesn't give you the right to chastise or condescend someone like that.
Loosen up, guy!
--
...TheysaidDoyouseethebiggreenglowinthedarkhouseuponthehill?andIsaidYesIseethebiggreenglowinthedarkhouseuponthehillTheresabigdarkforestbetweenmeandthebiggreenglowinthedarkhouseuponthehillandalittleoldladyonaHoovervacuumcleanersayingIllgetyoumyprettyandyourlittledogTototoo
I don't even *HAVE* a dog Toto...