Future at Berzerkeley

Stephen J. Friedl friedl at vsi.COM
Wed Apr 5 23:53:37 AEST 1989

In article <11389 at ulysses.homer.nj.att.com> ekrell at hector.UUCP (Eduardo Krell) writes:
>Isn't BSD code public domain ... ?

In article <9972 at smoke.BRL.MIL>, gwyn at smoke.BRL.MIL (Doug Gwyn ) writes:
> /*
>  * Copyright (c) 1982, 1986 Regents of the University of California.
>  * All rights reserved.  The Berkeley software License Agreement
>  * specifies the terms and conditions for redistribution.
>  */

Hmmm, I wonder if any copyright has been violated by posting
the above IN ITS ENTIRETY?

     Steve  :-)

P.S. to Doug: ":-)" means I'm kidding, just a joke, etc.

--
Stephen J. Friedl / V-Systems, Inc. / Santa Ana, CA / +1 714 545 6442
3B2-kind-of-guy   / friedl at vsi.com  / {attmail, uunet, etc}!vsi!friedl

"I do everything in software, even DMA" - Gary W. Keefe (garyk at telxon)