Problem in installing KCL (Kyoto Common Lisp) on SUN (OS4.0)

gervais%mig750.uqam%crim.ca at relay.cs.net gervais%mig750.uqam%crim.ca at relay.cs.net
Wed Apr 5 08:13:23 AEST 1989

Hello, I work at the "Universite du Quebec a Montreal" and I have installed
KCL on a Vax-11/750 under BSD4.3 with no problems.

I tried to install KCL on a SUN3 (OS4.0) but I received the following
message:

sh: 13057 Memory fault - core dumped
*** Error code 139
make: Fatal error: command failed for target 'saved_kcl'
current working directory /home/kcl/unixport
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error : Command failed for target 'all'

Note: The number 13057 is not the same if I try another time.

I suppose it is because this version of KCL is not compatible with OS4.0 .
Can you tell me if I am right and if so, when will a new version of KCL be
available.

Thank you very much.

Robert Gervais
Universite du Quebec a Montreal