How do I download?

ffh1555 at uxf.cso.uiuc.edu ffh1555 at uxf.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 20 17:58:00 AEST 1989

Hi!
Sorry if this is an amazingly stupid question, but I'm rather
new to all this, and I haven't quite gotten the hang of the whole
system as of yet.
  What I need to know is this: How do I download files from a notes
group?  I've noticed some great programs on the comp.binaries.ibm.pc
board and I have absolutely no idea how to download them to my PC.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. (The answer is probably staring
me in the face...)

					Frank Hsu

	"I think about life and I think about death
	 And neither one particularly appeals to me..."
					Morrissey