VMS vs. UNIX s/w development tools - query

Ken Arromdee arrom at aplcen.apl.jhu.edu
Wed Apr 5 06:56:22 AEST 1989

>   The nice thing about the VMS debugger:  ... (I never found
>  a bug using it, I have found many using the unix debuggers) ...

That's nothing!  the nice thing about using grep as a C compiler is that I
have never compiled a C program with it...

(yes, I know what you really mean; assume :-)'s)
--
               EARTH          |       --Kenneth Arromdee
           smog  |   bricks   |      UUCP: ....!jhunix!ins_akaa
        AIR     mud       FIRE|  INTERNET: arromdee at crabcake.cs.jhu.edu
      soda water |   tequila  |    BITNET: g49i0188 at jhuvm
               WATER          |(please, no mail to arrom at aplcen)
Element chart from "Science Made Stupid".  (The chart seems rather popular...)