SCCS tutorial

Jeff Gustafson SSUCS004 at vmd.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 6 12:58:21 AEST 1989

Pabbisetty.henr at xerox.com:

You might try the Support Tools Guide for your system (I use a Sperry/Unisys
5000/90, and SCCS is rather well-documented in our STG).  I might also suggest
the Nutshell Handbook series.  Their work on Managing UUCP and Usenet is
excellent, and if they do, in fact, have a guide for SCCS I can assure you it
will be worth reading.

I use SCCS quite a bit, as I am working on a BBS system with some friends; if
I can ever answer some of your questions, I'd be glad to do so.

Jeff Gustafson
<SSUCS004 at vmd.cso.uiuc.edu>
<SSUCS004 at UIUCVMD>
J-168, Academic Computing Services
Sangamon State University
Springfield, IL 62794-9243

"It's not a question of where he grips it; it's a simple matter of
weight ratios:  a five-ounce bird cannot carry a one-pound coconut."
 --- Monty Python (Holy Grail)