What roff macros does this use?

Jay M. Libove root at libove.UUCP
Mon Feb 20 09:14:56 AEST 1989

Can someone tell me what set of /usr/lib/tmac/tmac.* macros the following
runoff text (the first twenty lines from the publicly distributable "file"
replacement command from Ian Darwin [ sorry, don't have his address ] )
uses? I've tried "an", "m", "n", "s", and default, and none generate
a reasonable display format.

Here it is...

..TH FILE 1 "Copyright but distributable"
..SH NAME
..I file
\- determine file type
..SH SYNOPSIS
..B file
[
..B -c
]
[
..B -f
namefile ]
[
..B -m
magicfile ]
file ...
..SH DESCRIPTION
..I File
tests each argument in an attempt to classify it.
There are three sets of tests, performed in this order:

Thanks!