ENIX (cheap UNIX for 80x86 boxes)?

Todd Ogasawara todd at uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu
Thu Feb 2 04:06:54 AEST 1989

Has anyone had any experience with Everex's ENIX for boxes with Intel
CPUs?  I heard that for $299 you get X-Windows, Korn Shell, TCP/IP
software, and the usual Berkeley enhancements plus GNU C and EMACS in
a ready-to-run form.  The $299 gets you a two user license.  $499
gives you an unlimited license.
--
Todd Ogasawara, U. of Hawaii Faculty Development Program/Focal Point
UUCP:		{uunet,ucbvax,dcdwest}!ucsd!nosc!uhccux!todd