Cap and NumLock Specific Multiscreens

barton barton at holston.UUCP
Fri Feb 10 02:27:02 AEST 1989

On my original bundled distribution of SCO Xenix 2.1.3 which
came w/my NCR PC8, the CAPS lock and Numlock keys were
Multiscreen specific.

However, now that I have upgraded to ver 2.2.1, I have lost
this feature.

Is this something I can reconfigure myself, or was this an
enhancement made by NCR, since they did license the XENIX?

In other words: If I am on screen 3 "tty03" and wish to
have caps and numlock ON, then switch to screen 7 where
I am debugging a program and wish to have caps OFF, I must
manually change it each time I switch screens.

This was not the case before the upgrade. Before it would
remember the state of the keyboard for each screen.

I appologize if this sounds minor, but it is the little foxes
that spoil the vine.

Barton A. Fisk                Voice: 318-439-5984
Barton A. Fisk & Co.
PO Box 1781
Lake Charles, La.  70602-1781

UUCP: { texbell, uunet, killer }!warble!holston!barton