Cap and NumLock Specific Multiscreens

Jonathan Bayer jbayer at ispi.UUCP
Mon Feb 13 09:19:34 AEST 1989

In article <4 at holston.UUCP> barton at holston.UUCP (barton) writes:
}On my original bundled distribution of SCO Xenix 2.1.3 which
}came w/my NCR PC8, the CAPS lock and Numlock keys were
}Multiscreen specific.
}
}However, now that I have upgraded to ver 2.2.1, I have lost
}this feature.
}
}Is this something I can reconfigure myself, or was this an
}enhancement made by NCR, since they did license the XENIX?
}
}In other words: If I am on screen 3 "tty03" and wish to
}have caps and numlock ON, then switch to screen 7 where
}I am debugging a program and wish to have caps OFF, I must
}manually change it each time I switch screens.
}

It's not you, its not NCR, it is the way that SCO is now doing it :-(((

If we all make enough noise then maybe SCO will change it back.

JB

--
Jonathan Bayer			      Beware: The light at the end of the
Intelligent Software Products, Inc.	      tunnel may be an oncoming dragon