Survey: What would you like to see (but haven't) in a unix bbs???

John Garnett garnett at killer.DALLAS.TX.US
Thu Feb 16 03:55:20 AEST 1989

in article <88 at raider.MFEE.TN.US>, mjb at raider.MFEE.TN.US (Mark J. Bailey) says:

> Survey: What would you like to see (but haven't) in a unix bbs???

I would like to see a **ix bbs that allowed the option of logging in
without going through all of the bbs-type menu's involved with a
normal bbs.  The **ix bbs's that I am familiar with do not allow a
user's .profile to be changed because the .profile is used to start
up the bbs menus.  I don't know about other **ix users, but I like
to customize my .profile to do what I want with it.

--John Garnett