Big Fun w/troff & Laserjets

Greg Pasquariello X1190 gpasq at picuxa.UUCP
Fri Jan 6 22:53:03 AEST 1989

In article <723 at titanic.UUCP> smacmcd at titanic.UUCP (Michael C. De Masi) writes:
->Hi people!
->
->I figured I'd ask again one more time before giving
->up totally.  Can anybody out there point me towards
->the necessary software for using a Hewlett-Packard
->Laserjet II printer as an output device for troff?
->
-

You might try a company called Soft-Quad, based in Canada.  They sell a
troff package called sqtroff that works with the AT&T495 laser, and (I believe)
the Hewlett Packard.  Their address is:

	SoftQuad Inc.
	720 Spadina Avenue
	Toronto, Canada M5S 2T9
	Telephone (416) 963-8337
	uucp:	utzoo!sq!mail

I have used the package lightly for about a month and it seems to work
pretty well.  Note that I am not affiliated with SoftQuad in any way.

Greg