Nroff questions

Ken Greer kg at elan.UUCP
Tue Jan 24 08:26:48 AEST 1989

>From article <3740 at ttidca.TTI.COM>, by kevin at ttidca.TTI.COM (Kevin Carothers):
> Are there PD/buyable nroff-compatible versions which will run on my PC?
> I know this sounds weird, but I'd like to be able to dabble with some of
> my work-related documents (nroff format) at home

NROFF/PC is real NROFF, TBL, NEQN, CHECKMM, MM Macros and a few other
goodies from MS-DOS.  Note: These are the real things - derived from AT&T's
Documentors Workbench release 2.0 by license with AT&T.  Numerous
speed enhancements to make it fast on DOS were done by Elan.

It's $99, documentation included, available from...

		Elan Computer Group, Inc.
		410 Cambridge Avenue, Suite A
		Palo Alto, CA 94306
		415-322-2450