Nroff questions

Kevin Carothers kevin at ttidca.TTI.COM
Sat Jan 21 15:54:32 AEST 1989

.\"
.\"               If you have to ask what format this letter
.\"                 is in, hit "n" key now.
.na
Hello
.LP
I have been using nroff/itroff for years, and consider myself fairly
fluent with its usage, but I have a few questions I would like to put
to the Usenet community;
.sp
.RS
.IP 1.
Is there a reccommended newsgroup for posting itroff/nroff questions?
Comp.editors?, Comp.fonts?
.IP 2.
What are some of the more popular (ie; easier-to-read, or "low fog index")
manuals for the various capabilities, and macro packages such as "-me", and
"-ms".
.sp
.IP 3.
Are there PD/buyable nroff-compatible versions which will run on my PC?
I know this sounds weird, but I'd like to be able to dabble with some of
my work-related documents (nroff format) at home (sigh, you know us
workaholics...).
.sp 3
.RE
.CD
Thanks for any and all help
.sp
.sp
Kevin
.CE
   The Name:   Kevin Carothers   !{csun,psivax,rdlvax}!ttidca!kevin
   The Place:  Citicorp/Transaction Technologies
   The Biz:    Consumer & Commercial banking systems