Big Fun w/troff & Laserjets

Tim J Ihde tim at attdso.att.com
Tue Jan 10 02:19:30 AEST 1989

In article <723 at titanic.UUCP> smacmcd at titanic.UUCP (Michael C. De Masi) writes:
>Hi people!
>
>I figured I'd ask again one more time before giving
>up totally.  Can anybody out there point me towards
>the necessary software for using a Hewlett-Packard
>Laserjet II printer as an output device for troff?

We're using a package called 'tplus' to do that job.  The output of
troff is piped through the program and then to lp, and everything comes
out fine.  As I recall, installation was a bit tricky, but that's where
the fun is.

It's available from:
	Textware International
	PO Box 14 Harvard Square
	Cambridge, Mass		02238
	(617) UNI-TEXT

Disclaimer:  I don't know anyone who works for Textware, or their cats.
	     But it works!

	tim

Tim J Ihde				INTERNET:   tim at attdso.att.com
(201) 898-6687				UUCP:	    att!attdso!tim
"Blimey - this redistribution of wealth is more complicated than I'd thought!"
		- Dennis Moore and various Presidents