Big Fun w/troff & Laserjets

Michael C. De Masi smacmcd at titanic.UUCP
Thu Jan 5 08:14:03 AEST 1989

Hi people!

I figured I'd ask again one more time before giving
up totally.  Can anybody out there point me towards
the necessary software for using a Hewlett-Packard
Laserjet II printer as an output device for troff?

I'm sure it must be possible, but I have yet to see
a package anywhere which would work in conjunction
with DWB to produce troff format documents on the
above mentioned printer.

Anybody with such information may respond to this
article through either mail or followup article, and
will in turn receive the eternal gratitude of a very
tired individual.

Thank you,
Michael C De Masi - AT&T, Herndon Va.

 - Several of the terms used above are registered trademarks
   of any number of various corporations none of which do I
   speak for in any official capacity whatsoever, OK?