Southwind Software Info Request

Tom Betz tbetz at lilink.UUCP
Sun Jan 8 23:45:18 AEST 1989

As I was temporarily cut off from the net, I am reposting this request
for information.  I apologize for its recurrence... but need the
information your replies might offer me.

----

We are considering the purchase of Southwind Software's AFFINITY Office
Automation package.  It would seem to fit the needs of our offices
perfectly... but I know little about the company itself.

Anyone who has experience with Southwind Software Inc. of Wichita KS,
and with their earlier GRAFSMAN, TACTICIAN, EZGRAF and EZDRAW packages,
I would appreciate your recommendations/warnings about them.

Also, anyone who saw their AFFINITY package demonstrated at the Jake
Javits UNIX Expo last November, your comments are also welcome.

Thank you.

If there is sufficient response/interest, I will summarize to the net.

----

--
                                                    | Tom Betz  EAA# 48267
                                                    | ZCNY, 114 Woodworth Ave.
tbetz at lilink.UUCP or:                               | Yonkers, NY 10701-2509
{..!philabs!mergvax! | ..!uunet!ispi!} lilink!tbetz | "Empty, try another."