Csh Book

SEBRELL_%CTSTATEU.BITNET at cunyvm.cuny.edu SEBRELL_%CTSTATEU.BITNET at cunyvm.cuny.edu
Tue Jul 25 11:08:49 AEST 1989

Hi-  I am in dire need of a book on C Shell programming.  I was told
by a friend of a book called the "C Shell Field Guide" (or something along
those lines) published by Prentice Hall and written by Anderson & Anderson.
Unfortunately, both WaldenBooks that I went to were unable to find this
book in thier directories.  If someone can tell me the correct name (if
I have it wrong) or where I can get it easily, I would apprecaite it.

                                                -Chris M. Sebrell

        SEBRELL_CHM at CTSTATEU (Bitnet)