How can I access the Toolchest?

Scott Barman scott at dtscp1.UUCP
Sat Jul 29 03:11:47 AEST 1989

In article <8507 at batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu> lacey at tcgould.tn.cornell.edu (John Lacey) writes:
>How can I get access to the AT&T Toolchest?  Specifically, I was told
>that the Toolchest contains an AWK to C translator, which I would be
>interested in acquiring.  Is this a dial-up number only, or is there
>ftp or uucp access also?

Call AT&T at 1-800-828-UNIX.  They can give you all the information,
send you licensing agreements, and tell you what's available and how.

The way they work it is they call you sometime during the evening and
uucp whatever you want.  They currently do it at 2400 baud but I was
told they will be moving to telebits and V.32 in the very near future.
--
scott barman
{gatech, emory}!dtscp1!scott