How can I access the Toolchest?

John Lacey lacey at batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu
Fri Jul 28 07:33:33 AEST 1989

How can I get access to the AT&T Toolchest?  Specifically, I was told
that the Toolchest contains an AWK to C translator, which I would be
interested in acquiring.  Is this a dial-up number only, or is there
ftp or uucp access also?

In lieu of being able to access the Toolchest, does anyone have this
translator, and would they be willing (or able) to arrange to get it
to me somehow.  Anything I can do (as far as effort goes) I am willing
to do.

Thanks,

--
John Lacey                      |     cornell!batcomputer!lacey
lacey at tcgould.tn.cornell.edu    |     lacey at crnlthry.bitnet