BSD 4.3 Minimal system?

Gary D Duzan gdtltr at vax1.acs.udel.EDU
Sun Jul 23 09:37:35 AEST 1989

   What exactly are the minimal requirements for a BSD 4.3 system? Does it
need a 32 bit machine? What assumptions does it make about the C compiler
compiling it? I am not worried about what makes a good or useful BSD system,
just what is necessary to get it running. Thanx.

					Gary Duzan
					Time  Lord
				    Third Regeneration

--

    [|o o|]        "Two hearts are better than one." -- Yes        [|o o|]