Graphics on a 3B2

Athalye Salil athalyes at lafcol.UUCP
Thu Jul 27 05:01:53 AEST 1989

  I am trying to get familiar with the graphics utilities available for
the 3B15 and the 3B2 computers. It seems it requires TEKTRONIX 4014
emulation for displaying these graphics. Unfortunately we use PC
terminals which are hooked up to the 3B15 and 3B2's via KERMIT. Is there
any way I will be able to do somthing to the GPS output which will
enable me to get displays on a PC terminal? We do have Tektronix 4107
terminals available. Is there any way I can gett these terminals to
emulate a Tek 4014?
               I will appreciate any help on this problem!

salil athalye