Wyse 60 questions

Dwight Kelly dkelly at npiatl.UUCP
Wed Jul 12 03:35:47 AEST 1989

I have several Wyse 60 terminals that all have the same problem.  If you
hook up the serial line to modem and it is in the wy60 mode, the page up/dwn
keys do not return the correct codes.  If you reverse 2&3 and hook the serial
line to printer and then flip the configuration to receive chars on printer,
the up/dwn keys work.  Why?????

Also, how good are the emulations of other terminals?  My terminfo entry
for the vt100 seems to drive the wyse crazy.

Anyone have a good terminfo/termcap entry for the native wy60 mode with
line drawing characters?

Thanks,
--
Dwight Kelly            UUCP: gatech!npiatl!dkelly
Director R&D            AT&T: (404) 962-7220