Question about ``find`` commnad

Sanjay Tikku tikku at imposter.samsung.com
Thu Jul 13 00:28:25 AEST 1989

The ``find`` command on our system does not follow the symbolic links which
is also what the manual says. I thought that there was a ``-follow``
option to make it explicitly follow the symbolic links. Our version of find
command does not support that option though. Does anyone know if BSD
(or any version derived from it) has any option to make it follow the
symbolic links. Any help on this subject would be helpful.

thanx

sanjay
Sanjay Tikku			| Voice:	508-685-7200ext.123
Sr. Software Engineer		| FAX:		508-685-4940
SAMSUNG Software America, Inc.	| Internet:	tikku at samsung.com