How do I get to BITNET?

Donald Webster ARCH dcw at elmgate.UUCP
Tue Mar 21 04:41:39 AEST 1989

I have a friend (isn't that always the case) who wants to send messages
from our usenet site to a BITNET site.

Another colleague suggested there is way to send messages to BITNET
sites using uunet.uu.net as a gateway.

I would appreciate any information on how to do this, as there are other
sites I would like to contact.

The specific site, however, is Gustavus Adolphus College in St. Peter,
Minnesota.  The person we want to contact is paul at gacvax1.

Please email replys.

don webster..                     <somewhere ...>!rochester!kodak!elmgate!dcw
SISD                              Mail Stop 35810, 901 Elmgrove Rd.
Copy Products Division            Rochester NY, 14653-5810
Eastman Kodak Company             (716) 726-9956  Disclaimer applies