Hiding stuff

Nate Hess nate at hobbes.intel.com
Sat Mar 18 02:38:18 AEST 1989

In article <18676 at adm.BRL.MIL>, drears at PICA (Dennis G. Rears (FSAC)) writes:
>   My favourite way is to "rsh hostname /bin/csh".

I do the same thing, except I execute /usr/local/bin/emacs.  I can then
run a terminal emulator inside Emacs and have an editor as well as a
tcsh, all from one connection.  I don't show up in utmp, of course.

--woodstock
--
	   "What I like is when you're looking and thinking and looking
	   and thinking...and suddenly you wake up."   - Hobbes

woodstock at hobbes.intel.com   ...!{decwrl|hplabs!oliveb}!intelca!mipos3!nate