Shared memory examples?

Brian Glendenning brian at radio.astro.utoronto.ca
Sun Mar 12 11:09:01 AEST 1989

Does anyone have any example programs on how to use shared memory (the
SunOS 3.x kind, i.e. shmget and friends)? I have an application that I
think could make good use of shared memory, but I'm finding the man
pages somewhat opaque (alternative explanation - this poster is
optically "thick" :-)

Please respond via email, and I'll make a summary available to anyone
who asks, or post to the net if there's a lot of interest. Thanks.
--
	  Brian Glendenning - Radio astronomy, University of Toronto
brian at radio.astro.utoronto.ca uunet!utai!radio!brian  glendenn at utorphys.bitnet