termcap description

Cs411s03 cs411s03 at uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu
Thu Mar 9 11:45:53 AEST 1989

In article <1571 at amelia.nas.nasa.gov> samlb at pioneer.arc.nasa.gov.UUCP (Sam Bassett RCD) writes:

>	RTFM 'man 5 termcap'
>Sam'l Bassett, Member of the Technical Staff, Sterling Software
>@ NASA Ames Research Center, Moffett Field CA 94345
>Work: (415) 694-4792;  Home: (415) 454-7282
>samlb%well at lll-crg.ARPA   Compuserve:  71735,1776

Speaking of the 'man' command ... I recently purchased the 1.0.5 386/ix OS
thru the deal which was mentioned on the net lately.  I like everything I
got, and the system looks like pretty vanilla SYS V, unfortunately no online
manual is to be found. A few man pages were installed in /usr/catman when I
installed the 2.0.2 Text Processing Workbench (DWB), but there are NONE for
the OS itself, and the C compiler, system calls, etc. anyone out there have
any ideas where these can be had ? Does AT&T have them for UNIX SYSV/386 ?