ct on SysV386 3.0Ue

andrew.d.hay mvadh at cbnews.ATT.COM
Thu Mar 9 21:37:32 AEST 1989

In article <7475 at killer.DALLAS.TX.US> wnp at killer.Dallas.TX.US (Wolf Paul) writes:
"Can anyone confirm that ct works on any System V box? Or is it generally
"untested and probably not working?

i don't know how large you consider a 'box' to be (;^>) but i've used
ct frequently on vaxen and 3b2s.  (once, i set up a ct at job for the
middle of our vaxes weekly backup time.  the vax called me when it was
back on line; i was proc #116 [or thereabouts] and not even the
console was logged on!  it was odd having the whole vax to myself...)

--
Apprentice Polymath	| Yes, the wages of sin ARE death, but after they take |