ct on SysV386 3.0Ue

Wolf Paul wnp at killer.DALLAS.TX.US
Thu Mar 9 03:08:58 AEST 1989

In article <584 at pgthor.UUCP> dean at pgthor.UUCP (9352) writes:
 >I've been playing around with the ct command on our SysV/386 occasionally
 >and have not been able to get it to work.  I called Microport many months
 >ago (when we had a previous version) and they said it didn't work.  Even
 >though it was documented!  Anyway - has anybody gotten it to work with this
 >version?  We have 2 modems that we'd like it to work with, including a
 >telebit.  Someone got an answer?

I played around with ct on a uport V/AT system -- no success. Lately I
switched from my AT to an AT&T UNIX-PC, and the docs for the HDB uucp
package which comes for that states in the docs that "ct has not been tested".

Can anyone confirm that ct works on any System V box? Or is it generally
untested and probably not working?
UUCP:   killer!wnp                    ESL: 62832882
DOMAIN: wnp at killer.dallas.tx.us       TLX: 910-380-0585 EES PLANO UD