A book on the design of the UNIX operating system

William Kucharski kucharsk at uts.amdahl.com
Fri Mar 17 09:14:28 AEST 1989

In article <887 at internal.Apple.COM> acw at Apple.COM (Art Willis) writes:
 >As of last week, Computer Literacy Bookstore of Sunnyvale and San Jose
 >still had lots of copies of the book...
 >
 >The Sunnyvale Computer Literacy may be reached at:
 >
 >	(408)730-9955
 >
 >and they accept telephone orders.

Well, as of yesterday (3/15) all Computer Literacy locations were out of the
book, and have no estimate as for when they'll get more in.  However, they ARE
taking names/numbers to be contacted when it comes back into stock...

--
					William Kucharski

ARPA: kucharsk at uts.amdahl.com
UUCP: ...!{ames,decwrl,sun,uunet}!amdahl!kucharsk

Disclaimer:  The opinions expressed above are my own, and may not agree with
	     those of any other sentient being, not to mention those of my
	     employer.  So there.